Webinar: Emerging Cybersecurity Threats in Oil & Gas – July 2nd (12:00 pm CST)
Experts will discuss the emerging cybersecurity threats that oil and gas operators are facing in the COVID-19 environment.
Doubling Down on Digital Webinar
Our expert panel discussed how oil and gas companies should be using digital technology to survive the dual shocks of COVID-19 and falling oil prices. The panelists included:
- Geoffrey Cann, Creator of Digitally Ready Talent, GeoffreyCann.com
- Jim Claunch, Senior Advisor, Bain and Company
- Jim Lawnin, Managing Partner, BBL Ventures
Webinar: Managing Your Supply Chain Through 2020
Navigating the unprecedented challenges of COVID-19, supply-side and demand-side shocks, natural disasters and social unrest.
- Christopher Chambers- Project and Development Director – US Engineering & Construction Projects, Sodexo – Energy & Resources
- Ferry Jie – Associate Professor in Supply Chain and Logistics Management and Deputy Director, Centre for Innovative Practice, Edith Cowan University
- Margaret Kidd – Program Director, Supply Chain & Logistics Technology, College of Technology, University of Houston
- Peter Dill – Senior Manager – Indirect Purchasing, Huntsman Corporation, President, ISM Houston
Achieving Business Value from Predictive Maintenance, sponsored by Ctrl2Go
Ctrl2Go discussed a roadmap to achieving business value through predictive maintenance and asset reliability. These are essential steps for guiding companies to achieving value through asset and process optimization.
- Ken Scherwinski – President, US Operations, Ctrl2Go
- Ricky Barrera – Board Advisor, Integrated Oil and Gas, Ctrl2Go
- Dave Lafferty – President, Scientific Technical Services
- Jim Townsend – Rotating equipment technical authority, Ctrl2Go advisor
Digital Reliability:24/7 Real-Time Machinery Diagnostics, courtesy of DYNAMICS Scientific Production Center
Presenter: Andrey V. Kostyukov, President
It is well-known that the primary costs and losses in petroleum refining come from sudden failures of equipment. The Real-Time Diagnostic COMPACS System is the only monitoring system in the world whose AI utilizes a wide range of non-destructive methods and provides real-time diagnostics of rotating and fixed equipment.
View the webinar
Digital Transformation Barriers to Adoption in Upstream O&G, courtesy of Philippe Flichy, Digital Transformation Advisor
Interested in our digital marketing solutions? Download the virtual learning kit here